Monday, April 03, 2006

Music Odyssey

It is so great to have all of you in RC2! The performance on 19th was the greatest!

I know that everyone had put all efforts for this performance... really thank to ALL of you. Not to forget... also thank to the committee, F&B, make up, audio, multimedia, stage crew and etc etc... without all of you, this performance can't be so wonderful, marvelous! Bravo!!!

Through these performances, I guess we are getting closer knowing each other...

I have NO idea about you guys & gals... But, I really can feel the power of DAIMOKU! The ichinen was so strong.... the itaidoshin....

I hope that we will have external performances very very soon & we can do it much more better!

Last but not least, I'm proud to be a member of Renaissance Choir 2, SGM Selangor!

No comments: