Saturday, May 06, 2006

Novo Concertante Manila

Date : 22 April 2006 (Saturday)
Time: 8pm
Venue: Auditorium, Wisma Kebudayaan SGM

Attended a choral performance with some of Renaissance Choir 2 members and our vocal teacher.

I was totally surprise with the position that the choir is standing. One soprano, one tenor, one alto, one bass (I'm not really sure whether this is the way they stand, but I can confirm that their position is NOT according to their vocal part.) Oh my god... they are so strong and confident... and they will not influence by others vocal part.

Another surprise is the conductor - Arwin Tan is so young. He is only 35 years old. Then, I'm really curious about the tool (or should i say "small pin"? I don't know... I can't really see what's the thing from far) that Arwin Tan used everytime before a new song being performed.

The choral performance is BRAVO! We actually shouted "ENCORE" for two times!!! And it is really worth it shouting 'Encore' and enjoy another two songs. I still can remember Ralph Hoffmann doing the 'pop' sound when they sung "Lollipop".

At the end of the performance, they don't forget to promote their CD. Yeah... I supported them. :)

Most happiest thing is that we managed to take a photo with them after the performance over! Yeah!



Some of RC2 members with Novo Concertante Manila

No comments: